Benefits of Bare Root Trees:
- Planting bare-root or bareroot trees can be one of the best bargains in gardening. While it may seem strange to plant a tree with roots not contained in soil, it’s actually an excellent practice that boasts immense success.
- Many bare-root trees, in particular grafted fruit trees, have already been growing for two or more years before they’re sold.
- You’re getting a good-sized tree that’s ready to take off once it gets tucked into soil.
- Cost can be half the price of buying a tree in a container.
POLLINATION: Very Important! You must to have two different varieties of apple trees, in the same Bloom Time, to pollinate your apple trees. Apple trees NEED to be pollinated to produce fruit!
Pricing Guide – Priced by caliper (or diameter):
- Fruit Trees – Less than 9/16″ @ $29.99
- Fruit Trees – 11/16″ @ $34.99
- Fruit Trees – 3/4″ or more @ $39.99
- Maple Trees @ $79.99