Planting Bare Root Trees Benefits of Bare Root Trees: Planting bare-root or bareroot trees can be one of the best bargains in gardening. Many bare root trees have already been growing for two or more years before they’re sold. You’re...
Free Fruit Tree Consulting from Gilby’s
Let us help you with:
- Your Personal Orchard design.
- Selecting Correct Apple Tree for optimal pollination.
- Selecting Correct Root-stock to meet your needs.
- Experience to be successful growing apples in Zone 3 – 5.
- Pollination: Very Important.
- Did you realize that you need to have two different apple trees in the same bloom season to pollinate your apple trees?
- Did you realize that you need Toka plum with your other plum trees to get optimal pollination?