Skip to content
Apricot Bare Root Trees for Sale
- One of the earliest ripening fruits.
- Stone fruit (apricots, cherries, peaches and plums) trees need full sun to produce the most fruit.
- Space trees 12 to 20 feet apart.
- Plant two different, compatible varieties to ensure fruit.
- Prune annually to maintain tree shape and a healthy, open canopy.
- Expect to get fruit 2 to 5 years after planting if you plant a 1 or 2 year old tree.
- All stone fruits bloom very early in the spring. Some years flowers are damaged by freezing temperatures, meaning no fruit that year. But don’t worry, you’ll probably get fruit the following year.