Pear trees require another different pear tree for pollination.
- Ure best pollinator Early Gold.
- Early Gold Best pollinator Ure.
- Golden Spice best pollinator Summer Crisp.
- Parker best pollinator Summer Crisp.
- Summer Crisp best pollinator Golden Spice or Summer Crisp.
Learn More About:
Order Pear Trees Below
|Early Gold||Small greenish/yellow fruit appear in early fall and are excellent for eating fresh, as well …||$39.99|
|Golden Spice||This tree should only be grown in full sunlight. It does best in average to …||$39.99|
|Parker Pear||Bare Root Pear Tree X-Large Trees 1″ Caliper 8′ Tall University of Minnesota introduction. Open-pollinated …||$39.99|
|Summer Crisp||Bare Root Pear Tree X-Large Trees 1″ Caliper 8′ tall Pear Eating Attributes: Crisp, juicy …||$39.99|
|Ure||Bare Root Pear Tree Smaller tree (to 15 feet) produces small Bartlett-type fruit with good …||$39.99|
|Patten Pear||Patten Pear | Pyrus ‘Patten’ Plant description: Fruit is of good size and very good quality. Very …||$39.99|